Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Welcome Booker; Josh's wedding photo (almost)

First, thanks to Booker for joining the list of participants. Lots of us are either shy, or are having technical problems (although I would never mention Hillel by name), or have washed their hands of the whole idea. There is also the mysterious gremlin factor. My invitation to Shirl seemed to have completely hexed her entire computer, and even Stu, our technical wizard, had difficulties with the invite. Here is the latest interesting challenge. I actually got one roll of Josh and Beth wedding pictures back, and cleverly got them to put the photos on a CD so I could upload it to the blog. When I tried to load the pictures, though, it turns out they had given me a CD of someone else's party. Anyone recognize any of these people?

1 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Easy... Neil Diamond, Willie Wheeler, and Bill Moseley.

9/19/2005 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home