Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Welcome new subscribers

Greetings to everyone who's joined the Kesslerville editorial staff recently (that includes you Lucie, Donna and Romy!). We want to invite everyone to sign up and to put in their own contributions. I've sent out an email with my current list of email addresses, and asked everyone for edits and updates. When I have them, I'll send out a new round of invitations to join the blog. Also, if you've wanted to submit a post, but are shy or aren't sure you know how to do it, give it a try! I will be glad to answer any questions about how to do it. I will probably answer the questions wrong, but I will answer them. If you don't want to call me, call Hillel. Despite the fact that I was giving him helpful advice, he figured it out, and even posted pictures. So there. See you at Chloe's Bat Mitzvah?

2 Comments:

Blogger Romy said...

i wanna make a post!! the hard parts not figuring out how as much as figuring out what to say

10/25/2005 8:54 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

how do i join?
-zoe

2/27/2006 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home