Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Monday, March 13, 2006

Who is Hundred Dollar Handshake???

Hey everyone,
I thought I would try and interupt all the chaos with a little something... I have on my computer what is hopefully the first of many Hundred Dollar Handshake music video's. For those not in the know, Hundred Dollar Handshake is my new band. I was hoping I could upload the video on to the blog for all to see however, I seem to be running into some technical difficulties. If anyone can explain to me
a. how to upload a window media player file onto a post or
b. how to put a windows media player file online and connect a post to the online site it would be great.
Love and Thanks
Oren


P.S. - 40 days till my 21st birthday =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Question: What can you get for a hundred dollar handshake?
Answer: A bunch of Amethyst.

3/14/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Nim said...

There seem to be a variety of web sites (dropshots.com, pictureevent.com, streamload.com) that let you upload videos and share either the video or a link to the video. You can then include the link in a blog entry. I haven't tried any of these services yet, but you can investigate to see what makes the most sense. dropshots.com seemed like a good place to start.

3/16/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home