Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rosie's to Blame

Let's see now...Rosie posts a note to the blog...Rosie removes the note due to its scandalous content...there are no further posts and the once vibrant Kesslerville suddenly goes silent...ergo: Rosie clearly has chased everyone away and single handedly crushed Kesslerville, the only source of light for so many of us.

Oh well, I guess the only way we can all deal with all of this adversity is to have a healthy, happy holiday! I would telly you not to eat too much, but this, after all, is going out to the members of the Kessler family. So go have fun (if you can with that notorious buzz-kill Rosie hanging around) and stay safe. To those of you who can't make it home for the Mollie festivities, come home soon! To the rest, see you this weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

I just read the note and noticed the typo in the second line of the second paragraph (...I would telly...). There's really no excuse for this, I won't even begin to try to explain that the only reason I did this is because I suffer from the Savalas syndrome.

11/22/2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger rosa said...

I blame oren.

11/22/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Nim said...

That's just great, Booker. Pick on poor Rosa...Don't you realize that's my job?! Thanks for lending a hand, bro, but don't forget that Rosa is right. We have to save some of the blame for Oren.

11/24/2006 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home