Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Sunday, February 12, 2006

No particular reason





It' s been a while since the last post, so, for no particular reason, I thought I would post a picture of Bonkers and (as a tribute to Josh) a few photos of Adams Donut Shop. We missed the brunt of the Blizzard of '06; we just got a few inches, just enough to make things scenic. Sara and
Rosa will be going to Tennessee next weekend to see Sara's Aunt Edith (age 94), who is living on a commune with her grandchildren. I will try to post a photo or two when they get back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Thank God Nim is back! He'd been gone so long that I feared that he had gone underground with Avi Feldman. As I've always said, life is always a little calmer when Nim is around.

2/14/2006 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home