Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Party Time!!

Hey everyone,
Just a reminder, for those of you who may have forgotten. Today the 22nd of January marks the 3 month countdown until my 21st birthday party. To make sure everyone is up to date I have listed the party details below:
Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
When: April 21st-23rd
Time: We party all night (but you already knew that)
Anyone wishing to attend has a place to stay, and is more than welcome. I know what you are thinking. Am I really going to have a good time at this party? Is there any way this could possibly live up to the hype? Well I have had the same concerns as of late myself and decided to take action. I decided the only way to insure a good time will be had by all was to go to the source of all good times, our own Booker Kessler. Now I can say with complete confidence, and a signed affidavit from Booker, that this party will be one you don't want to miss. Hope to see you all soon.
Love,
Oren

4 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

I think it is a very sad commentary when the King of all good times, Oren Kessler, sends out a message welcoming the masses to a party that will probably be the highwater mark of most of the attendees' young lives and five days later he has not received one response, one little comment in reply, people aren't lining up at his door to make sure that they will be able to attend. Small minded people have begun to wisper that the King has lost his touch. Some have begun to wonder, "Does the mantle of family social chairman sit too heavy on his young shoulders?" "Is this a case of too much too soon, has not the grasshopper yet grasped the ways of his master?" To these Philistines I say resoundingly - I THINK NOT!!!! I believe with every ounce of my soul that this party will be a success of such blinding proportions that it will enable Oren to come back, repudiate the naysayers, and establish once and for all that he is without peer, he is THE SOCIAL CHAIRMAN FOR THE GENERATIONS!


There, how is that for a signed affidavit?

1/27/2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He may even be, dare I say it, the SOCIAL "CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD". Coo coo baby.

1/27/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

I read Reb's comments last night and I thought that they were really weird, but then I went back a took a look at them today and they didn't seem so bad. Gee, I guess they were just stranger in the night.

1/29/2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger rosa said...

who is oren?

2/01/2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home