Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All the News All the Time

Aunt Mollie greeted her visitors yesterday by triumphantly showing them that, not only does she have feeling back in right leg, she is now able to lift her right leg off of the bed. It took all of my powers of persuasion to convince her that she will not be able to get a spot on Dancing with the Stars until next year.

I will be travelling so I may not be able to post any updates for the rest of the week, but keep the cards and letters coming she loves them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Oren, happy birthday coming up- I'm not going to be able to make it out on account of many impending rehearsals but I'm sure I'll be sorry I missed it.
You can post videos of all sorts online- try putfile.com
it's pretty useful and you can just make a link to it on the blog.
ps. I'm Big Jonah from camp... Hi Kesslers, I'm a big fan of your family and have been enjoying Kesslerville for a long time.

4/09/2006 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home