Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dan at the restaurant




As you may know, Dan Kessler, a/k/a Dan Bond, is working at a NYC restaurant called "City Hall." Josh, Hillel and I went to see the place. Hillel and I, ever sensitive to the feelings of others, wanted to stay outside the restaurant, but Josh insisted that we go inside. The owner took us down to see Dan, and asked him to give us a tour of the place. Amazingly, Dan was not even slightly embarrassed that his father and uncles had showed up at his new job! [Note: some parts of this story (i.e., the facts) have been changed to make everyone but Josh looke better.]

3 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Oye...restaurant work. Dan, if you need any tips, I've put in my time in the world of hospitality! :-D

2/26/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think im doing ok with the restaurant work , but can you tell me what can i do to make him stop embarrassing me , i went to the other side of the world and he managed to embarrass me here ...
אבא מאד נהנתי מהביקור זה בצחוק.
אפילו במסעדה שמחתי שביקרת

2/27/2007 11:31 PM  
Blogger Shoshi said...

There is absolutely no insight that I, or my sister, could provide on how to get dad's to stop embarrassing their children...if you only knew...come visit us in OHIO and you will surely see...

2/28/2007 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home