Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Monday, October 31, 2005

Umm... Hey

Hey, everyone whats up!! I finally got this whole thing working and say some really cool pictures that were fun and hilarious. Then I read a little bit and realized that reading is also fun and hilarious. So thats about where I am at. Umm... if anyone isn't doing anything tommarow or today depending on when everyone is reading this Tuesday Nov. 1st me and my friend DJ Chrispies' have a show on bearcast which is online radio. You can check us out from 8pm to 10pm Tuesday's at www.bearcast.uc.edu this week is really cool beacuse we are playing our interview with Amy Ray the chick from the Indigo Girls. So yea!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Peace
Oren

2 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

I'm so thrilled that Oren has finally learned how to read. Now that our literacy campaign has proven successful, we can move on with our primary cause - FREE AVI!!!! FREE AVI!!!!! FREE AVI!!!!

By the way, as I began to comment on Oren's posting the word verification came up SUPWIT - as in WhaSUPWITdat?

11/01/2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger Nim said...

Oren...my computer refused to allow me to listen in on your show, but it sounds like it was a hit. WhatSUPWITdat? Let us know when your next webcast will be. I probably won't be able to hear it, but it's nice to know you're out there. Actually, most of the family is pretty far out there, when it comes right down to it, and whatSUPWITdat?

11/02/2005 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home