Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More photos from Nim's New York Visit









I made an excellent post with more photos from my New York trip, but then the computer ate it, so I'm trying again.
Included in the photos are the Empire State Building, which is famous because Rosa and Oren once went to the top floor (I think); a photo of Josh, Beth, Rosa, Pippi and someone who looks a lot like Avi Feldman; a photo of Rosa and her identical twin; photos of Rosa with her room mates Clara (air cooking) and Diane (voguing); Reb; Vincent's Clam Bar sign; and the famous Connecticut Muffin shop, which may be the worst name ever for a muffin place. It just sounds rude. Anyhow, I had a good time visiting everyone and sharing the photos. Where has everyone else been lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home