Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Harry Quote

Hello Kesslerville blog. This is your cousin, nephew, (grand)son, or brother, Harry Kessler Effron. Let me first say that I am amazed to see how this whole thing, well, exists. The Effron family blog, sadly, is just a wikipedia article. Let me second say that I am sorry to have missed the bat mitzvah. I heard it was a great event, Lucie did a wonderful job, and everybody had a lot of fun. Also, people tell me that many of you Kesslers will be living in NYC next year. That will be cool, because I'll be living there too: uptown, on 114th and Broadway. We can get together, and eat. My treat!


I meant, "we can split the bill!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Congratulations Harry! Eric told us at the Bat Mitzvah that you got accepted into Columbia. Don't worry about the bill, Reb will gladly pay for all of your meals...your housing...and your tuition.

4/05/2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Romy said...

buy me food!

4/07/2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home