Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I have a dream

I have a dream. That one day in Cincinnati there will be too many Kessler's too count, too many grilled chesse sandwhiches to eat, and a Waffel House on every corner. I have a dream. That when one man says let's sit around a bucket for three hours while watching the movie Crash, people will come. That when Big Boy is offered only after everyone has been filled with Skyline Chillie and Waffel House hash browns there will not be a man, women, or child who will not head the call. I have a dream...

Finally after all of the anticipation and talk I have turned 21. The party has come and past and just now am I starting to fully recover. However, as I recover I can not help but think about some of the question that where never answered for instance;

If we would have taken the time to go to Sonic would the milkshakes really have been that good?
Is there really any better reason to go to Kentucky than to sit 6 in a Waffel House booth made for four?
Many might wonder what exactly is Nick's Bucket Bragade?
What would the party have been like with Josh Kessler?
Why don't polka bands know how to play AC/DC?
How does one get to Covington, Kentucky?

But, I feel all of these questions are better left unanswered. And we must always remeber, that there is always next year. 22 on the 22nd??? Anybody interested?
Thank you to everyone who attended my birthday it was truly special!!
Love
Oren

1 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

You had a birthday party? Why didn't you tell anyone?

5/04/2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home