Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Engaged!































I turned 25 this last Sunday, a big birthday! As it turned out, it was a bigger than just a birthday. Sunday, David and I went to my favorite place for breakfast, then to an afternoon showing of "Lars and the Real Girl" which I highly recommend, and then to our favorite State Park Pedernales Falls. After a beautiful walk, we settled at our favorite picnic spot: a giant bath-tub shaped hole in the rock overlooking a cave at the water's edge. I have been expecting this sometime soon, but nevertheless David caught me by total surprise as he distracted me while setting up the camera and pulling out the beautifully custom crafted ring. He captured this complete surprise on camera, which will forever make me laugh. On top of all this, his present to me at my birthday party the night before was a temperpedic mattress topper. I've been sleeping like a log the past few days :-D Enjoy the pictures!





































































5 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Mazel Tov! From the looks of the pictures, I'm not sure who was more surprised, you or the dog. Have you set a date? Suzanne, Henry and I wish you nothing but health and happiness whenever it might be.

11/13/2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I think Silky saw it comin' ;) There has not been an official date set yet, but we're thinking early October of next year. For now, I'm just going to enjoy being engaged before getting wrapped up in all the wedding-planning-stressfullness!

11/14/2007 9:11 PM  
Blogger rosa said...

congratulations zoe! that's really exciting! :)

11/14/2007 11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Zoe:

Mazel Tov again (since I was at Dorothy's when you told her)....

(See you soon.)

I thought you weren't going to tell anybody until Thanksgiving.

Love,

Uncle Stu.

11/19/2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger PriceCheckHQ said...

Congrats!

I welcome the family to checkout PriceCheckHQ.com this holiday season.

10/12/2020 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home