Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Invitation

Hey everyone, sup? I just wanted to remind the family that today November 22nd is exactly 5 months until my 21st birthday. Yes, the same 21st birthday that I am sure you have all been waiting for. I know I have been for almost 21 years now. Therefore, there will be a party in Cincinnati, some say the party of the year, that everyone is invited too. Now I know what you are thinking, how am I going to book reservations in a hotel with all these people coming? Well don't worry folks I live in a fraternity house that has more than enough couch space for everyone. Hope to see you all in 5 months. Happy Thanksgiving.
Peace,
Oren

1 Comments:

Blogger Nim said...

I can think of few higher and better uses for the family blog than to advertise the national Oren't Birthday holiday. This is destined to rank right up there with Free Avi Feldman Day.

11/22/2005 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home