Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wassup?


Where is the new news? I've been waiting for a report on the Sandy and Chaya Thanksgiving party, or Thanksgiving day itself at Big Shirl's (was there turkey? was there brisket? people want to know!), or Rosa's new job, or Sandy's new job, or whatever. I admit that I've been a little slow posting things myself. For instance, here's a picture of Pippi getting on a train. Is that news, or what?

More on this later. Right now, Sara wants to go out and have an adventure. (We might even go to the CVS. Is our life exciting, or what?)

3 Comments:

Blogger rosa said...

Dad, I've been wondering the same thing: how was the brisket? also, i've been finding that I'm craving jello-mold lately, and even in fancy nyc, i'm not quite sure where to turn...

12/04/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Romy said...

have you seen the rite aid lately? i tell ya, it gives cvs a run for its money.

12/04/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

I too have been very concerned about the dearth (wasn't he Reb's friend Mr. Soller?) of new news. Yes, I am in dire need of a brisket update. Yes, we must have news of the latest in jello molds. Of course, we all want to know what is happening at the CVS (or Rite Aid, if you are so disposed). But I am most concerned about the virtual black hole in the media when it comes to news of the most important American of our day, Avi Feldman. What is happening with him? As soon as the media play that he got after the Newsweek article died down, nothing, nada, bupkes! Has the government imposed a ban on all information concerning Avi? Worse yet, has he been forced underground? In the picture, was Pippi boarding a train to go see him in a safe house? Where is he? Is he OK? I am so worried, every time I think of the possibilities of what might have happened to him, I get chills up my spine. It makes me feel like ice water is in my veins. What, you don't have any ice water? I'll send up an onion and that'll make your ice water.

12/06/2005 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home