Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Friday, May 18, 2007

The day I was a SuperMOdel


Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. But, after my experience in the SuperMOdeling world I figured it was about time to give everyone a sample of... The day I was a SuperMOdel!

Alright, so let's start from the beginning. My girlfriend, Michelle, is a fabulous fashion designer from far away France (Cincinnati, Ohio). She has been working her trade now for about 35 year (actually 3 years or so). And she is swelled with wealth and fortune (we will leave that as it is). Anyways, she had to do a project for some small art institute to show her superior abilities (she was working on a school project) and she decided to make yours truly (her muse) a suit... Not any suit... A SUPER Suit. But, we will get to that a little later. So as the story goes the amazing Michelle constructed a suit out of gold (wool) and diamonds (silk).

It took years to make... many years (about 2 months) and when it was finished there was whispers that it gave eternal life. Because of these amazing suit abilities it was dubbed the SUPER Suit or SS for short. She carried said suit all the way to the French American Kentucky Chamber of Commerce fashion show. Where her muse (ME) gave a fabulous performance in suit wearing techniques... yes I am now full of eternal life... and gas. I swayed and wobbled my way up and down the run way for about a minute and a half and later received a fabulous check for $50!!! That's right you know those stories that don't go anywhere and have no pertinent information but, end with finding $5. Well this is nothing like that. I got a suit and $50!! Whoohoo. Check out these pictures








Michelle hand painted the design on the green silk lining. Just to dispel all the myths that might come from this post:
1) No I am not actually the King of the World
2) Yes I do look really really good
3) No I can't grant wishes
4) Yes I do look really really good
5) Amythest still rocks
6) Yes I do look really really good

Hope my next blog comes sooner than the last.
Love,
Oren

3 Comments:

Blogger Nim said...

Oren, you may not be the King of the World, but there is a good chance that you are the Duke of Earl (Cincinnatti). The Super Suit rocks, and you are truly a super model...but maybe as a precaution, don't quit your day job just yet. Thanks for making your triumphant return to Kesslerville!

5/19/2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger Nim said...

PS If you do become King of the World, I can give you a good deal on the crown...(see the post "Where is Nim" from May 14).

5/19/2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

OK, let's get this straight. You are filled with eternal life and gas - haven't you ever heard of Pepto-Bismol? Amethyst rocks - has there ever been any doubt? You look really, really great - again, why must you state the obvious? Finally, is it that you can't grant wishes, or that you won't? Please, please reconsider. By the way, in case anyone hasn't said so yet, you look really, really good.

5/21/2007 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home