Kesslerville

Kessler family blog....

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Long time, no see

I apologize to all for my long absence from Kesslerville. It's been a little crazy, but that's no excuse. When even Zoe's engagement news and Charlotte pictures didn't rouse me, I knew things were bad. the problem is that I'm not spending time on the right things. For example, I have given no thought whatsoever to the fact that I know nothing about druidry. Just at the crucial moment, though, the Shelburne Falls Yoga Center came through to help out:


Intro to Druidry Workshop ($50)
Sunday Feb 17th, 11.30am - 5pm at Shelburne Falls Yoga Studio
What is a Druid? How do we find our true path on our individual and shared earthwalks? How do we find the health and happiness that is our birthright? How do we become wise human beings, capable of making a difference, as Caretakers of the Earth? All this will be discussed and techniques shared, as Fearn and Ivan introduce the life and magical world of the modern Druid.

For more info and workshop registration please contact Fearn at
fearnessence@gmail.com or 802-505-8011


Then again, maybe I just need the football season to be over.

If I get really ambitious, I'll send out an email to try to rally the Kesslerville faithful and bring back the blog. Until then, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home